Monday, July 6, 2009

Still sick

I felt bad on July 1, maybe even last day of June. Sore throat, fatigued, a bit of headiness. Nearly a week later and I feel the same. Not good.

Not good especially because of my test on Friday. You know, the one where I try to become a third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. The test is hard enough, but since I'm a teacher there I will have students coming to watch, so I don't have to just pass, I have to look good doing it. And I've had to scale back my training significantly because of this bug.

Very frustrating to be sick right now. Beautiful summer days, lovely weather, and I'm trying get by with a raspy voice and a quarter of my normal stamina. I did rest saturday and sunday, and yet I'm still feeling this way.

Oh well, today going to Doctor to see about antibiotics or something.

No comments: