Monday, March 10, 2008

2 days until

Am I excited about Pycon 2008? Heck yeah!

Do I care about being in Chicago? Erm. Not really. I've never been but I don't like it when its cold and windy. And I doubt staying in a hotel park next to the airport is conducive to doing anything noteworthy in a city. Naples was filthy, but historical. The food was all really good. We walked a lot. Drank cheap but incredible table wine. Sampled pizza and pasta at places in gastronomical history.

Someone give me something fun to do or a good place to eat in Chicago.

Please.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Dude, what do you want to try? Chicago is famous for hot dogs, steaks, and even the Billy Goat Tavern (inspiration for the famous SNL skit back in the 70s) among other things. Give me something to work with and I'll help you out.